With all the social networking sites, it can get overwhelming to manage them all as well as track what you’ve got online. With that in mind, here are five tools I use to track my social networking efforts and some for simultaneous posting. These tools will help you Rock Your Network® using just five minutes a day!
- bit.ly – This is a terrific tool to shorten your links AND track those used in your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Plaxo Pulse and other social networks. This way, you can quickly and succinctly communicate your thought leadership by linking to your blog post or cool article. PLUS it’s FREE. Get your account.
- Hootsuite.com and ping.fm – I use ping.fm regularly if I want to post to all my networks and link it to a blog post or cool article. Same can be said for hootsuite.
- Got an iPhone? If so, I use Tweetdeck to manage my posts, post from off-site locations (like Summerfest, conferences, or other places of interest), check what people are saying, and review/respond to my direct messages (DMs).
- Want to see where your Twitter account rates? Check out Klout.com and find out.
- Want to track it all – even your videos? Check out Addictomatic.com. This site does it all. Tracks everything you do online.
All of the above tools are FREE.
Want more social networking tips to help you network using just five minutes a day?
JOB SEEKERS: Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “SOCIAL NETWORKING REPORT” in the subject line.
Please include your name and snail mail along with your email – as I had a printer overrun for a recent presentation, “Social Networking: Get Personal; Get Hired!”
Did I mention my report is also FREE? First come, first served. I expect to run out quickly. 🙂